Photo

Site Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jason

Jason
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:40 PM

Hi everyone. I have finally been able to get the information to log into the hosting back office to so the upgrade. While the forum is not as popular as it used to be, it will return good functionality back to the people that do visit every once in a while! I am looking to do the update over the next few days so if the site goes down, that is the reason. :)

ZS MEMBERS: Please remember to NOT double up frags in a single postage tube. For the highest possible success rate use 1 frag per tube.

Please allow zoa's to heal for at least 2 weeks after fragging before sending them out.

#2 Shaun

Shaun
  • LocationBarnsley
  • My Real Name:Shaun Hull

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

Good stuff can only come from an upgrade mate hopefully it will attract more users?
Keep up the good work

#3 RyanB

RyanB
  • LocationSt Leonards on Sea
  • Wish List:Blue planet grandis, fairy farts, emeralds on fire, cyber demons, alien eye black people eater, cherry charms and many more I can't remember the names off

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

As above hope it all goes smoothly. Hopefully it'll pick up as I'm not getting my zoa fix 😱 Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

#4 orthogonal3

orthogonal3
  • LocationManchester
  • My Real Name:Phil

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:09 AM

Hi everyone.I have finally been able to get the information to log into the hosting back office to so the upgrade.While the forum is not as popular as it used to be, it will return good functionality back to the people that do visit every once in a while!I am looking to do the update over the next few days so if the site goes down, that is the reason.:)

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Orthogonal3

#5 Jason

Jason
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

Thanks guys Work has been crazy and a new shipment is arriving tomorrow so trying to get to this ASAP

ZS MEMBERS: Please remember to NOT double up frags in a single postage tube. For the highest possible success rate use 1 frag per tube.

Please allow zoa's to heal for at least 2 weeks after fragging before sending them out.

#6 Jason

Jason
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Well, I tried the upgrade but it unfortunately did not work. All sorts of database errors that I think are as a result of the site being moved a few times before providers. I am not a database person so not sure what to do next, but will try get the functionality working on the current version.

#7 Shaun

Shaun
  • LocationBarnsley
  • My Real Name:Shaun Hull

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

What’s the new shipment mate ? Is it zoa goodies 🤔

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users