#1 Hannibalhawk

Hannibalhawk
  • LocationMidlands

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

How many posts do you need to start selling on here? Thanks

#2 RyanB

RyanB
  • LocationSt Leonards on Sea
  • Wish List:Blue planet grandis, fairy farts, emeralds on fire, cyber demons, alien eye black people eater, cherry charms and many more I can't remember the names off

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

How many posts do you need to start selling on here? Thanks

I think it's 200 from memory.

#3 Hannibalhawk

Hannibalhawk
  • LocationMidlands

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

I might be wrong but I feel that less posts needed may get more people using the page?

#4 RyanB

RyanB
  • Wish List:Blue planet grandis, fairy farts, emeralds on fire, cyber demons, alien eye black people eater, cherry charms and many more I can't remember the names off

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

I might be wrong but I feel that less posts needed may get more people using the page?

That maybe true, but the idea is to stop people just coming on and spamming threads to up there post count to be able to sell. When I joined it was busy and reaching 200 was relatively easy....

#5 RedDiver

RedDiver
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Wish List:Just to get it right eventually.

Coming soon
  • My Real Name:Terry

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

That maybe true, but the idea is to stop people just coming on and spamming threads to up there post count to be able to sell. When I joined it was busy and reaching 200 was relatively easy....

Spot on Ryan. By keeping at 200 posts also means that the members have to participate on the forum thus keeping it populated.

#6 Hannibalhawk

Hannibalhawk
  • LocationMidlands

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

Completely understandable but if you look at the activity on the forum it’s not working

#7 RyanB

RyanB

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:06 PM

Completely understandable but if you look at the activity on the forum it’s not working

Again fair point but will it then just be flooded by sellers with no interest in the site apart from making money? Its called zoa swap for a reason... People can sign up for member sponsors to sell if they want to make money and help the site at the same time.... just my opinion....

#8 Hannibalhawk

Hannibalhawk
  • LocationMidlands

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:09 AM

Great point there 👍🏻 There’s also people that for instance want to sell mid range Zoas to get money to buy high end. Or want to sell low end to buy mid range

#9 RedDiver

RedDiver
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Wish List:Just to get it right eventually.

Coming soon
  • My Real Name:Terry

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

I fully understand your reply but the answer to that is for the members to become more active on the forum itself. This will obviously increase their post count as well as populating the forum with more topics to discuss thus helping to make it the forum to visit for Zoa related issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users