Photo

Anyone used vibrant ?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 RyanB

RyanB
  • LocationSt Leonards on Sea
  • Wish List:Blue planet grandis, fairy farts, emeralds on fire, cyber demons, alien eye black people eater, cherry charms and many more I can't remember the names off

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:30 AM

I've dosed every week since I got it and haven't noticed a bit of difference in all honesty it maybe early days but I'm glad I didn't pay the uk price..

#22 Shaun

Shaun
  • LocationBarnsley
  • My Real Name:Shaun Hull

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

I've dosed every week since I got it and haven't noticed a bit of difference in all honesty it maybe early days but I'm glad I didn't pay the uk price..

What algae is it your trying to get rid of ?
Iv just put my 4th dose in today to rid the tank of bubble algae and it’s just starting to get clear bubbles in patches?

#23 RyanB

RyanB
  • Wish List:Blue planet grandis, fairy farts, emeralds on fire, cyber demons, alien eye black people eater, cherry charms and many more I can't remember the names off

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

What algae is it your trying to get rid of ?
Iv just put my 4th dose in today to rid the tank of bubble algae and it’s just starting to get clear bubbles in patches?

I'm trying to eradicate ulva from my system. Came in on a frag plug from the U.S. Tangs don't seem to like it one bit so it just grows. Its easy to scrape off but unless you get every last bit it always comes back...

#24 Sam_shep

Sam_shep
  • LocationSwansea
  • My Real Name:Sam

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:19 AM

What's ulva?

#25 RyanB

RyanB

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Sea lettuce, its bloody annoying..

#26 Shaun

Shaun
  • LocationBarnsley

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

It’s also classed as a micro algae tho ? Maybe that’s why this stuff doesn’t affect it ? As it says it won’t affect your sump algae’s ? It’s just starting to take out the bubble algae in mine after 4 week of a 5ml does every Monday morning.

#27 RyanB

RyanB

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:58 AM

If it doesn't work on macro algae and thats what ulva is then It was a waste of money for me then doh! I'll keep dosing in the hopes of it doing something good for a couple of weeks and keep my fingers crossed..

#28 Shaun

Shaun
  • LocationBarnsley

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

If it doesn't work on macro algae and thats what ulva is then It was a waste of money for me then doh!I'll keep dosing in the hopes of it doing something good for a couple of weeks and keep my fingers crossed..

It should work in the end but might just take a lot longer ? Gah is gone in 2-3 days bubble anything between 6-12 week ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users