Photo

Lee's Signature

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hi thought I'd share my current system with you which is a Tmc signature 450 cube, it's been running just over a year but has seen a couple of direction changes. First of all the plan was a LPS and softie dominant tank until a certain member (daZ) sent me a green monti digi frag and that was it game over I was a sps convert and went all out sps and the tank ended up like this a6yry6a6.jpg I was really pleased with it and it was growing out nicely but then I got insanely busy at work and the tank couldn't get the attention it needed and it quickly went down hill and a attack of nudis really took the wind out of me, so much so I even tried to sell it! Lucky no one was interested and I decided to ditch the ceramic and go back to good old live rock! Shortly after getting my passion back I decided on a zoa only display and in the last month I've gone from 0-30+ frags and the tank now looks like this 3u8yjahu.jpg I really pleased with it now and I can't wait for the frags to start spreading! All I need to do now is buy a decent camera as my phone and LEDs don't mix and it makes all my zoas look pretty rubbish!

#2 Darren1988

Darren1988
  • LocationOldham, Manchester
  • My Real Name:Darren

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

Looks great mate. There's a fair few frags in there already. I still have the green digi if you want another frag lol.

zs-badge-tank500.pngzs-badge-sps.pngzs-badge-anemone.pngzs-badge-lightled.pngzs-badge-flood.pngzs-fish-betta.pngzs-fish-femwrasse.pngzs-badge-zashop.png

#3 Mon-T

Mon-T
  • LocationSurrey Hampshire Borders
  • My Real Name:Rob

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

nice !! Bet you are glad you hung on lol!!

#4 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Cheers mate I have a good number now, quite a few are still settling but look heathy enough. The pink vampires I got off you are growing really well now. You can keep your sps's mate I'm not going down that road again lol

#5 Connorhunter

Connorhunter
  • LocationCornwall
  • Wish List:Rainbow Sakura
    Space monster
    Tdf purple orchid
    Bloodshot
    Cherry charm
    Pink hallucination
    Latin lover
    Sonic flare
    Kazzam
    Hula Girl
    Or any nice rainbows
  • My Real Name:Connor

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Nice mate, I prefer your new scape anyway :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

nice !! Bet you are glad you hung on lol!!

Thanks, I certainly am happy I kept it going, my bank balance isn't quite as happy though

#7 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

Nice mate, I prefer your new scape anyway :)

Thanks, I loved the ceramic but it created too many dark areas and frags had to be placed on the edges to get decent light. The new scape was done with acrylic rods

#8 emmaleegrech

emmaleegrech
  • LocationSalisbury
  • Wish List:Anything, if I don't have it and it's pretty, I want it! 5 colour rainbows, Candy Apple green, lemon devil pe,Red devil pe, space monster, wild nightmares, aoi, Full spectrum paly, dayglo volcano, flaming Mohican, Freddy Kruger, master Krak, cb rasta locks, aztecas, boo boo berries
  • My Real Name:Emma

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Very nice! Great looking tank

#9 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Very nice! Great looking tank

Thank you very much

#10 robster

robster
  • LocationDaventry Northants
  • Wish List:Just looking for something nice
  • My Real Name:Robbie

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

TMC Signatures are really nice tanks, that one looks clean and stunning, great job, wait till its covered in zoas
zs-badge-blueeyed.pngzs-badge-anemone.pngzs-badge-lightled.pngzs-badge-flood.pngzs-badge-rasta.png

#11 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

TMC Signatures are really nice tanks, that one looks clean and stunning, great job, wait till its covered in zoas

cheers buddy

#12 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Few more shots not great one thoughbugugeju.jpg9e9e8uby.jpgtajaqehe.jpguvehuvas.jpg5usa2ypu.jpgmysuzeje.jpgybyhe5ud.jpg8u4umyta.jpgegequ2ag.jpgahyby9az.jpgse5abyvu.jpgerebydu6.jpg

#13 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

And my precious koko worm e8abe2u2.jpg

#14 emmaleegrech

emmaleegrech
  • LocationSalisbury
  • Wish List:Anything, if I don't have it and it's pretty, I want it! 5 colour rainbows, Candy Apple green, lemon devil pe,Red devil pe, space monster, wild nightmares, aoi, Full spectrum paly, dayglo volcano, flaming Mohican, Freddy Kruger, master Krak, cb rasta locks, aztecas, boo boo berries
  • My Real Name:Emma

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

And my precious koko worm

I've wanted one of these for ages but they never come up for sale, well they do when I don't have any money!

#15 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

I got my local Dobbies to order it in, I never expected it to be as nice as it is though! Only paid about £20 for her too

#16 RedDiver

RedDiver
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Wish List:Just to get it right eventually.

Coming soon
  • My Real Name:Terry

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

Loving the Coco worm mate. I think you managed to bag a bargain there.

#17 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

Loving the Coco worm mate. I think you managed to bag a bargain there.

Thanks my mate worked in the aquatics dept, his since been moved into the warehouse that's all I'm saying lol

#18 RedDiver

RedDiver
  • LocationLiverpool
  • Wish List:Just to get it right eventually.

Coming soon
  • My Real Name:Terry

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

Thanks my mate worked in the aquatics dept, his since been moved into the warehouse that's all I'm saying lol

Ha ha enough said. That gives me an idea though. I gave my last tank away to the manager of my local branch. I feel an idea coming on :D

#19 Lanicholson

Lanicholson
  • LocationKent

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

List of my current stock Fish: pair of peculas and a neon goby Inverts: koko worm, purple feather duster, 2 porcelain crabs, red starfish and a standard cuc Zoas: Miami marlins Everlasting gobstopper Fred flintstone Blue algave Aqua man Miami hurricane Pink zipper Lotr Vdm Donatello Daisy's Mind benders La lakers Mellow yellow Superman Dragons eyes Triple reds Blues clues Strawberries and cream Whammin watermelons Magicians Blue steel Aotg Piercing teal Emerald Forrest Fire and ice Orange cream pie Tubs blue Pink vampires Mohawks Fruit loops Luners Utter chaos Sunny d Red mauls Bali safe crackers Kyptonites Reverse space monster Orbitron Mandarins Hd smurf bloods

#20 Dory

Dory
  • LocationSouthampton
  • Wish List:Eye of sauron
    HD Smurfs blood
    JF Bloodshots
    Johnny pumpkin seeds
    Red hornet
    Stratosphere
    Shazzam
    Wow
    Sonic flare
    Rainbow GOW

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

Great looking tank, love the scape and plenty of room for those zoas to spread ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users